• strong with words and languages
• in love with the internet, pop culture and digital change
• obsessed with style and quality design
• a believer in slow fashion, social impact and transparency
• curious about the world and passionate about brands
• native in english or studied english
• self-managed and think independently with support of the team directors.
You want to
• create fresh written content for ads, news and longreads tailored to each social media platform
• write and edit aspirational content for our weekly visual content and campaigns
• work in close partnership with art directors, designers and content managers
Let us know if you’re up for this challenge as soon as possible - we offer home brewed coffee, a badass small studio in the heart of Copenhagen’s hippest neighbourhood and a superstar team of passionate people and good vibes. The position is unpaid but we promise a steep learning curve and a lot of responsibility that will help you grow your career. We need you full-time, start date is flexible and we would love you to stay with us for a minimum period of 4 months, preferably longer.
Please note that if you're at experienced or senior level and still want to take part in this adventure, we're delighted to hear from you as well.
How to apply:
Email: Please send us your motivation letter, resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: Copywriter
We're thrilled to hear from you.