#joincarcel: Art Director / Creative Content
COPENHAGEN · INTERNSHIP Are you a digital creative with an eye for the detail, love for the internet and a hands-on mentality? We are looking for a visually talented person to help us create fresh campaign content. Someone with a relentless curiosity for things online, who's ready for a lot of photo and video creation, visual campaign planning and execution.
• skilled with photography and small video creations and editing
• curious about the world and passionate about brands
• self-managed and think independently with support of the team directors
• in love with the internet, pop culture and digital change
• obsessed with style and quality design
• a believer in slow fashion, social impact and transparency
You want to
• develop ideas for campaigns and take part in the execution
• create visual content for all Carcel's online channels
• take and edit aspirational photos of new products, the team and the office
• take part of developing a weekly content/campaign calendar
• develop and execute bigger video projects and photo campaigns
Let us know if you’re up for this challenge as soon as possible - we offer home brewed coffee, a badass small studio in the heart of Copenhagen’s hippest neighbourhood and a superstar team of passionate people and good vibes. The position is unpaid but we promise a steep learning curve and a lot of responsibility that will help you grow your career. We would love to have you full-time, start date is flexible and we would love you to stay with us for a minimum period of 4 months, preferably longer.
Please note that if you're at experienced or senior level and still want to take part in this adventure, we're delighted to hear from you as well.
How to apply:
Email: Please send us your motivation letter, resume/CV to email@example.com
Subject line: Content Creative.
We're thrilled to hear from you.