INTERNSHIP, MIN. 3 MONTHS
Carcel is looking for a visually talented person to help create fresh content for our online and offline medias. Someone who has a flair for photo and video production who want to get experience with social media, e-commerce and online marketing.
YOU WANT TO
– Shoot edit and, animate film and photography for a wide range of on and offline medias like look books, newsletters, presentations, events, invites, online ads etc
– capture and edit aspirational visual material “behind the scenes” of the office, team, events and new products
– help coordinate photo and film shoots
– create ideas and visual concepts for product launches, events and online promotions together with our communications team
– track and report content performance metrics on a weekly basis
– in love with the internet, pop culture and digital change
– obsessed with style and quality design
– a believer in slow fashion, social impact and transparency
– curious about the world and passionate about brands
– strong in graphic design and typography skills
– self-managed and think independently
– skilled in Final Cut, Premier or similar
– skilled with Adobe Photoshop
– experienced with 2 or more of the Adobe CC pack (preferably In and Ai)
Carcel is a young Danish label with a progressive and sustainable agenda in an old fashioned fashion industry. Our pieces are produced by women in prison - giving them fair wages and an opportunity to save up and break with poverty. We produce only what we sell, avoiding traditional collections, seasons, discounts and waste. We started in Cusco, Peru in 2016 with 100% baby alpaca knitwear and in January 2019 we launched our line of silk, made in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
We are a superstar team of passionate people operating from our mondaine office by the harbour in the old central Copenhagen. We are a settled but young and super busy company with a lot of unexpected challenges and an entrepreneurial culture.
The position is unpaid but we promise a steep learning curve and a lot of responsibility that will help you grow your career. We need you full-time, the start date is flexible based on the right candidate, and we would love you to stay with us for a minimum period of 3 months, preferably longer.
Let us know if you’re up for this challenge as soon as possible and do not hold back on sending any questions related to this position. Please send your application, portfolio and CV to email@example.com and subject it “Content Creative Internship”
We also appreciate applications from post-graduates and juniors.
Looking forward to hear from you!